Centre for Innovative Medicine (CIM) is working as an open access center for scientific research and experimental development (R&D) since 2014. The transparent use of equipment policy helps to increase opportunities for scientists, researchers and business companies to use laboratory services provided at CIM.
We encourage using CIM R&D laboratories services.
CIM SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE FOR:
• Doctorates, researchers, scientists or their teams;
• Other scientific or education institutions;
• Bussiness companies.
R&D SERVICES PROVIDED IN CIM:
• The opportunity to use specialised laboratory equipment for life sciences and laboratory infrastructure, temporary work in our laboratories and research work places.
• The possibility to select typical life sciences services in CIM laboratories.
• The opportunity to order individual services (research protocols for your personal needs, experiments based on your requirements and specification, ability to use competence and knowlegde of our researchers)
• The possibility to do the joint R&D projects together with our researchers.
The area of life sciences is broad. CIM could provide different kinds of biomedicine, biotechnology, biopharmacy, medical devices, pre-clinical and clinical examination services. Despite we have not a lot of range of standart services, our proposals are individualised bearing in mind customers requirements.
If you can’t find specific service in the list, contact directly the company and our researchers will give you the information or discuss the opportunities for individual purposes.